Fall 2018 College Coach Sign up
For college coaches that attend our events, Aloha will provide a binder with schedules, rosters and other pertinent player information (which will be emailed to you after the event). In addition, Aloha also provides preferential parking for college coaches and hospitality tents with catered lunch and refreshments.
Please contact us at Info@Alohatournaments.com for further information.
Please click HERE to register to attend one of our Fall 2018 tournaments.
The Warrior Diamond Invitational was introduced to the Diamond Showcase in 2016 as an additional opportunity for elite high school teams to compete against other top club programs throughout the U.S. and Canada and still experience the same intimate recruiting environment and exposure that you would receive at an individual showcase. The event will be limited to 24 top club programs featuring the classes of 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 players and held on turf fields on the adjoining campuses of the Gilman School and Roland Park Country School in Baltimore, MD. Teams will be placed into their appropriate grad-year division and will play three pool-play games in front of the attending college coaches. Between the Warrior Diamond Showcase and Invitational on November 18-19th, we will host over 50 DI-III colleges throughout the weekend.
Rules of Play
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
- All rules will be in accordance with NCAA standards unless otherwise noted.
- Playing time will consist of 2 fifteen-minute running time halves with a one-minute halftime. Games will begin promptly.
- All penalties will be running time. The penalty clock will begin when the official blows the whistle to restart play.
- There will be no overtime in games.
- Substitutions will be on the fly only, except on a time serving penalty. In that case the teams will have a quick horn to get EMO or EMD on the field.
- A foul in the box, play will not stop until the ball goes out of bounds or the defense gains possession of the ball.
- Sticks must meet either NCAA or NFHS standards.
- No noise makers will be allowed at any field (horns, whistles, sirens, cowbells, etc.) Offenders will be asked to leave the field.
- Any player, fan or coach ejected from a game will be prohibited from competing in his next game.
Aloha Tournaments has partnered with RoomRoster to bring hotel accommodations to travel teams for this event. Teams are able to book any hotel of their choice through the Team Profile. Once a team is registered for the tournament, and uploaded to the RoomRoster software, a link will be sent to the Team Manager to forward to all team members in order for them to reserve their room from the Block created by the Team Manager.
For teams looking for help blocking rooms e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries and reservation support please contact
1-888-723-2064 or by email via email@example.com
Best of luck at the tournament!
Click HERE to visit the RoomRoster site to book your individual hotel.
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, generators, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
- Convert tournament to a "Festival" format without playoffs or championships to provide tha majority of the teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha Tournaments website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observered at any location, play will be suspended immediately and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 35 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to two 20 minutes running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the saftey of any player.
All games canceled due to weather will be considered a 4 - 2 win for both teams.
- No refunds will be issued for any team that voluntarily drops from the tournament after the tournament registration deadline of 9/21/2018.
- No refunds will be issues for any team that is disqualified after 9/21/2018 due to a violation of roster or tournament rules.
- No refunds will be issued for games cancelled for reasons other than weather. (forfeits, no shows, etc)
- No refunds will be issued for games shortened due to weather.
- No refunds will be issued for playoff or championship games canceled due to weather.
- In the event of complete game cancellations due to weather, safety, or field conditions, please note the following refund policy:
- 1 Game Cancelled: No refund.
- 2 Games Cancelled: $365.00 returned value ($182.50 cash refund and $182.50 credit for any Aloha Summer 2019 event)
- All Games Cancelled: $1,095.00 returned value ($547.50 cash refund and $547.50 credit for any Aloha Summer 2019 event)
- If your team is eligible for a full or partial refund due to weather-related circumstances outlined above, Aloha will contact you after the event regarding the applicable weather refund policy and next steps on how to receive your refund. We will send you a Refund Request Form, where we will ask for information on how you would like your refund check to be sent. Upon receipt of this email, you will have 30 days to complete the Refund Request Form on behalf of your team and/or program, after which point you will forfeit your right to receive any cash refund and will be offered a site credit for the equivalent amount instead.
- Please note: Any refund or site credit amounts may be adjusted based on any discounts a team received at the time of registration.
Aloha Tournaments is a proud partner of Next Level Video to provide recruiting video services to all our high school players. All games in the High School divisions will be filmed in HD from an elevated position. You can check them out at www.nlvproductions.com. Pursuant to NLV policy, spectators at the event may record for personal, non-commercial use; provided that such person or persons do not interfere with NLV Videographer duties and do not film with professional "elevated" equipment (filmed more than five feet above ground level).