Warrior Lava Lax
Warrior Lava Lax brings elite high school competition to the Baltimore area to challenge themselves against the top teams as well as helping them get looks to play at the next level. We invite every DI, DII, and DIII team in America to attend and scout the future of college lacrosse. Each team will play 5 or more games and every division will play to a championship. There will also be an All-Star Game played live in front of the college coaches during the event.
2019 Warrior Lava Lax Lacrosse Tournament All Star Teams
Varsity All Star Team: Click Here
2022 All Star Team: Click Here
Lava Lax All-Star Games Sunday, June 9 at 9:00 AM
Field 3: 2022 All-Star Team 1 vs 2022 All-Star Team 2
Field 4: Varsity All-Star Team 1 vs Varsity All-Star Team 2
Selections will be posted on our website and emailed to the families on Saturday evening
All Divisions: Fall 2019 Diamond Invitational Qualifier (November 17, 2019)
|Lava Lax 2019 Champions and Finalists|
|Varsity Gold||Mavericks UC 2020||MDX-R 2020 Elite|
|Varsity Silver||Philadelphia Fredom HS Blue||True MD 2020|
|2021||Resolute 2021 - Cinci||Mavericks UC 2021|
|2022 Gold||Mavericks UC 2022||Resolute 2022 - Clev|
|2022 Silver||Chosen Lacrosse Club||Shockwave JV|
$1,800 per team
$500 deposit due at registration
Schedule and Scoring
Why Aloha Tournaments?
- Competitive and Balanced Divisions
- Accommodating to Grad-Year and Age-Based teams
- Team and Family Friendly Scheduling
- Premier High School Recruiting Opportunities
- First Class Venues With Ample Parking
- Best-In-Class Customer Care and Attention All Year Long
- Unparalleled Player and Fan Experience
- Prizes for Champions and Finalists
|Baltimore Breakers (MD)|
|Bearcat Lacrosse (MD)|
|Charm City Lacrosse (MD)|
|Chosen Lacrosse Club (PA)|
|Diamond National Team|
|Greene Turtle Towson (MD)|
|Ground Control LC (MD)|
|Hitmen Lacrosse (NY)|
|iM3 Lacrosse (PA)|
|J Hawks (MD)|
|Peninsula Patriots (VA)|
|Philadelphia Freedom (PA)|
|Southern Maryland Elite (MD)|
|Susquehanna Stripers (MD)|
|True MD (MD)|
Roster and Gameplay Rules
Rules of Play
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free, and alcohol free events. No grills, generators, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
All rules will be in accordance with NCAA standards unless otherwise noted.
- Pool Play Games will consist of 2 twenty-minute running time periods with a five minute halftime. Games will begin promptly.
- Each team will receive one 30 second timeout each half at which time the clock will stop. Timeouts will not carry over to the next half. If a team does not return to the field in a prompt manner after the timeout they will either lose possession of the ball or be assessed a delay of game penalty.
- The clock will stop on all whistles in the last 2 minutes of the game if the goal differential is 2 goals or less.
- Playoff & Championship games will consist of two 15 minute running period. A one minute timeout will separate the periods at which time the teams will change ends of the field. Each team will have one 30 second timeout per game at which the clock will stop. The clock will stop on all whistles during the last two minutes of the game.
- There will be no overtime in regulation pool play.
- All ties in playoff games will be decided by a sudden victory overtime period. Teams will remain at the same end of the field where they finished the game. If the game remains tied after 8 minutes, a one minute break will be called by the officials at which time teams will change ends.
- All penalties will be running time, except when the game clock is stop-start. The penalty clock will begin when the official blows the whistle to restart play.
- There will be no shot clocks. If a team appears to be stalling they will be warned, then forced to keep the ball in the box. This call will be made at the referee's discretion.
- Any division that is 2026 or older will play by 2018 NCAA advancement rules (30 seconds to advance the ball into the offensive box). For divisions 2027 or younger, there will be no advancement rules.
- Crease dives of any kind will not be permitted for youth divisions (2023 or younger). High School divisions will allow crease dives according to 2019 NCAA standards.
- Substitutions will be on the fly only, except on a time serving penalty. In that case the teams will have a quick substitution to get EMO or EMD on the field.
- There will be no stick checks unless requested by the opposing coach. If the stick is found to be legal, the challenging team will be assessed a timeout. If no timeouts remain, a delay of game technical foul will be assessed. If the stick is not legal, the appropriate penalty will be assessed. Sticks must meet either NCAA or NFHS standards.
- Fighting, as determined by an official, is an automatic ejection from the game.
- Any team that forfeits a game during the tournament will be ineligible to advance to the playoffs, unless permitted at the direct discretion of the Tournament Director.
- Forfeits will be considered a 4-2 victory for the team that is prepared to play.
- Decisions on the field will be the final ruling. No rulings will be overturned after the game
- No noise makers will be allowed at any field (horns, whistles, sirens, cowbells, etc.) Offenders will be asked to leave the field.
- Any player, fan or coach ejected from a game will be prohibited from competing in/coaching/watching his/her teams' next game. If a player/coach/fan is ejected for a second time he/she will be disqualified from the tournament.
Stick Length Rules:
- Divisions with 2027s and younger must play with stick lengths between between 37" - 72"
- Divisions with 2026s and older must player with stick lengths between 40” – 72”
- No player may compete, or be rostered, on more than one team during the tournament.
- Placement in grade based divisions will be determined by the highest grade of any player on the team. There will be no exceptions granted.
- No High School graduates are eligible.
- Any violation of the tournament roster rules will result in forfeiture of any games in which the ineligible player participated and may result in disqualification from the tournament
Points will be awarded after each game in the following manner:
- 5 points for a win
- 2 points for a tie
- 0 points for a loss
Divisional ties will be broken in the following manner and sequence:
- Head to head play
- Most wins
- Fewest goals allowed
- Total point differential in first five games (not to exceed +3 or -3 per game)
- Coin Toss (Team coming in second in the alphabet will call
Any playoff games that end in a tie will be decided by a sudden victory overtime period.
One referee at each game will hold the scorecard for the game. At the end of each game the referee will record the official score and sign the scorecard. An Aloha Tournaments representative will then pick up the scorecard and return it to the registration tent. All scores and point totals will be recorded on the scoreboard in front of the registration tent.
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, generators, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
- Convert tournament to a "Festival" format without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of the teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha Tournaments website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly, and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observed at any location, play will be suspended immediately, and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 35 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to two 20 minutes running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the safety of any player.
All games canceled due to weather will be considered a 4 - 2 win for both teams.
- No refunds will be issued for any team that voluntarily drops from the tournament after the tournament registration deadline of 4/26/2019.
- No refunds will be issues for any team that is disqualified after 4/26/2019 due to a violation of roster or tournament rules.
- No refunds will be issued for games cancelled for reasons other than weather. (forfeits, no shows, etc)
- No refunds will be issued for games shortened due to weather.
- No refunds will be issued for playoff or championship games canceled due to weather.
- In the event of complete game cancellations due to weather, safety, or field conditions, please note the following refund policy:
- 1 Game Cancelled: No refund.
- 2 Games Cancelled: $360.00 returned value ($180.00 cash refund and $180.00 credit for any Aloha Fall 2019/ Summer 2020 event)
- 3 Games Cancelled: $720.00 returned value ($360.00 cash refund and $360.00 credit for any Aloha Fall 2019/Summer 2020 event)
- 4 Games Cancelled: $1,080.00 returned value ($540.00 cash refund and $540.00 credit for any Aloha Fall 2019/Summer 2020 event)
- All Games Cancelled: $1,800.00 returned value ($900.00 cash refund and $900.00 credit for any Aloha Fall 2019/Summer 2020 event)
- If your team is eligible for a full or partial refund due to weather-related circumstances outlined above, Aloha will contact you after the event regarding the applicable weather refund policy and next steps on how to receive your refund. We will send you a Refund Request Form, where we will ask for information on how you would like your refund check to be sent. Upon receipt of this email, you will have 30 days to complete the Refund Request Form on behalf of your team and/or program, after which point you will forfeit your right to receive any cash refund and will be offered a site credit for the equivalent amount instead.
- Please note: Any refund or site credit amounts may be adjusted based on any discounts a team received at the time of registration.
Directions and Field Maps
Maryland State Fairgrounds - From Interstate 83, take Exit 17, Padonia Road, east to York Road. Go south (right) on York Road to Fairgrounds entrance on right. Enter via entrance directly in front of racetrack. (2200 York Road, Timonium, MD, 21093)
Roster and Waiver Submission
Step 1: Invite your coaches as STAFF - this way all communications can be recieved by all coaches and invites can be monitored for roster.
To do this, please visit your Aloha Dashboard and under 'My Staff Assignments' click the 'INVITE STAFF' button for your team(s) and enter staff person email - hit send. be sure to check that they have accepted their invte and are now listed as a coach on your dashboard.
Step 2: Invite your player's parents to join your team to complete waivers
- For your team to be eligible to participate in this tournament, you must invite all your players/parents to join the roster and complete their online waivers.
- To do this, please visit your Aloha Dashboard and under 'My Staff Assignments' click the 'INVITE PLAYERS' button for your team(s). (Be sure not to click 'INVITE STAFF')
- To invite all the players at once, you can copy and paste an entire column of emails from a spreadsheet, only submit one email per child. Otherwise, both parents will try to register the same child and it will mess up your roster.
- If you have twins on your roster, you will need to re-send an invitation to the same parent again after they have registered their first child.
- You can log back into your dashboard and keep track of how many parents have registered and also re-send the invitations if needed.
Step 3: Submit your Team Roster.
- From your dashboard click on your team’s name. On the left column click on ROSTER. You will see the following message: WARNING: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ROSTER
- You may only submit this team’s roster once. Before you submit this roster, you must verify that all players have been sent and have accepted their invitation to join this team for this particular event.
- Once players begin to accept invites you will see the message change to: The following fields must be filled out before roster can be submitted: Jersey Number
- Each player will have a red incomplete button asking for jersey number. Click on EDIT under the player's name and enter jersey number.
- Once you have entered all your players jersey numbers, hit the SUBMIT ROSTER button at the top of the page.
If you need to make any changes to your roster after submitting or have questions please contact us at (410) 252-5642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If additional players accept invitations, or are otherwise added to this team after your roster has been submitted and you have not notified us your team may be subject to disqualification for this event.
Aloha Tournaments has partnered with EventConnect for the upcoming tournament season as its official and exclusive accommodations provider. EventConnect has worked very closely with the Tournament and local hotels to provide the best options on amenities, value and location. We please ask that teams use the hotels provided through this software as they help support our tournament.
For Team Reps, please do not hesitate to contact the EventConnect Travel Team Coordinators by email via email@example.com. These Coordinators will work with your team to find the best options from the available options once your team is in the accommodations system. For general inquiries, the EventConnect Support Team is available to take our calls at 1-888-723-2064.
TO BOOK DIRECTLY CLICK HERE
Best of luck at the tournament!
Game and Highlight Film
Aloha Tournaments is a proud partner of Next Level Video to provide recruiting video services to all our high school players. All games in the High School divisions will be filmed in HD from an elevated position. You can check them out at www.nlvproductions.com. Pursuant to NLV policy, spectators at the event may record for personal, non-commercial use; provided that such person or persons do not interfere with NLV Videographer duties and do not film with professional "elevated" equipment (filmed more than five feet above ground level).
Aloha Tournaments invites every DI, DII, and DIII coach in the country to attend our recruiting events. We will provide each coach with rosters and bios to assure you have the best exposure.
2018 College Coach Attendance
University of North Carolina
Saint Vincent College
University of Delaware
Essex Community College
University of the District of Columbia
William Peace University
Alderson Broaddus University
North Central College
Chestnut Hill College
Fairleigh Dickinson University
University of Indianapolis
St. Mary's College of Maryland
Essex Community College
Baldwin Wallace University
Join us this summer for the ultimate fan experience at the Warrior Lava Lax!
Aloha's Tiki Village will showcase national and local retailers, the area's best food trucks, sponsorship activation, contests and prizes, giveaways & more!
MD State Fairgrounds Vendors:
- Aloha Tournaments Lava Lax T-Shirts and Paraphernalia
- Moyer Sports
- MLL / Warrior
- Full Tilt Lax
- Choice One
- NLV Video
- Chesapeake Catering
- Lyfe Cafe